Patchman vs. Blue Squares Free Download
Uh oh! Patchman may have thought he finally redeemed himself, but he’s got exponentially more trouble to deal with in Patchman vs. Blue Squares!First Patchman defeated the Circle Boss and rescued the Sheeple of Forest World in the first episode: Patchman vs. Red Circles, and now he needs to confront the Square Boss and rescue the Sheeple of Office World! Join in the fun and mystery for our second stand-alone episode of the indie-video-game series Don’t Be Patchman!
Patchman’s primary goal is to rescue the Sheeple – and this time, it’s the Sheeple of Office World! What is Office World? Imagine Dunder Mifflin meets Gringotts in The Matrix! The Sheeple of this world love wearing suits and ties, going to boardroom meetings, and grabbing tasty snacks from Vending Machines! However under the shiny surface of Office World lies an outcast segment of society: the Homeless Sheeple! They have to live off of discarded food package wrappers dug out of trash bins. Yes, Patchman will have to rescue them all!
A world of offices isn’t going to be all coffee mugs and suits. There was a cost! First thing you’ll have to do in the game is help the Sheeple Drifter finish his new shopping cart invention! Turns out this drifter was a pretty important person back in the day, having built a revolutionary new cubicle for the Sheeple. Unfortunately it turned out to be a trap, and now he’s lost his family and eight workers, and it’s all tied into the outrageous origins of the Square Boss, our big baddie of this episode!
A reconfigurable, transformable, crazy boss with an attitude! The Square Boss is the first to tell you he’s EIGHT TIMES more powerful than the Circle Boss. What does that mean? If you’re familiar with the first episode, Granny was abducted to give enormous power to the Circle Boss. Now we’re looking at a drone boss that is powered by eight Engineer Sheeple! Patchman is gonna need some serious help to rescue them…
FEATURES AND CONTENT
- Narrative action-adventure with stealth-farming mechanics
- Single-player stand-alone episode
- Realtime isometric gameplay
- Collectible comic book pages
- Multiple levels with unique settings
- Oddball NPCs and AI-powered enemies
- Complete gamepad, mouse+keyboard, and keyboard support
- Fullscreen or windowed mode with effects level settings
- Support for over twenty languages – or no language
- For Windows, Mac, SteamOS/Linux platforms
- Unique anti-anti hero as main character
- Steam Achievements and Leaderboards
- Mysterious story and intriguing theme
- And more…!
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia 640 series or higher, equivalent Radeon or Intel or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible, set at 44100 sample rate
- Additional Notes: This game has multiple effect setting modes for a range of computer speeds